May 31, 2017
Have you heard about the EVOKE WORKSHOP for senior photographers happening this summer in Oregon?! If not, where in the world have you been?? And if so, have you registered for this 2-day event yet?? The Evoke Retreat is a senior photography workshop experience unlike any other- trust me, you don’t want to miss it! Our goal is to offer quality and affordable education for photographers in an intimate, inspiring environment. This isn’t strictly a portfolio-building event or a quick glance at the business side of being a professional photographer. The Evoke Workshop is an in-depth and thorough educational opportunity for photographers looking to take their business and senior photography to the next level while simplifying the process.
July 10 & 11, 2017
- Spending more time working than living
- Struggling with the demands of your business
- Hating your pricing/sales structure
- Not booking enough clients
- Struggling with your senior model program
- Feeling like your marketing efforts aren’t working
- Needing help with your posing & communication
- Looking for an easier way to run your business
- Simply looking for a little pick-me-up & inspiration
If you answered yes to any of the questions above, the workshop was created just for you!
We have an entire website dedicated to the EVOKE WORKSHOP with all of the information you need to decide if it is the right fit for you and your business. Space is limited to just 9 attendees and there are only a couple seats left for our summer event! We would LOVE to have you join us for two full days of learning, memories, fun, inspiration, beauty and so much more! We hope to see you there!! Before you sign up, here’s a little peek at Madison, one of our gorgeous models at our last Evoke Workshop. Isn’t she STUNNING?!