Have you heard? The EVOKE RETREAT senior photographer workshop is happening this spring at the Sunriver Resort in Central Oregon! Registration for the Evoke Retreat includes three nights lodging at the gorgeous Evoke House and meals during the event. Because we will all be staying at the house together, this means non-stop learning and fun! Our time together, sharing our hearts, dreams, struggles and experiences will create special bonds and lasting friendships. But don’t be fooled, we’ll be doing some serious work! This workshop is LOADED with content and intended for senior photographers who are ready to take their business to the next level. If you’re ready to get your hands dirty and get down to business, this workshop is for you!
- Building a thriving business AND a thriving family
- Achieving balance for your business and home
- Creating boundaries and learning when to say no
- Natural, outdoor lighting for gorgeous pictures straight out of camera
- Understanding light and how to shoot all times of day
- Master how to use a reflector- this will be a game-changer for many
- Flow-Posing to make the most use of your space and time
- How to capture a mix of perfectly posed and natural, candid images
- Choosing the perfect location and what to look for
- How to communicate with your clients so they truly connect with you
- Nail your images in-camera with minimal editing needed afterwards
- A complete breakdown of my camera settings
- Brand your photography business in an authentic, inspired way
- Maximizing your online real estate (websites and blogs)
- Social Marketing, the dos and don’ts, how to use it effectively
- How to get your clients talking and get their friends interested
- Pricing, choosing a pricing model and sustaining a profitable business
- Choosing the right products for your business
- My complete workflow from first inquiry to final delivery
- Q&A sessions for everything in-between, no questions are off-limits
“Holli, you are such a gem! Such a wealth of knowledge and insight.
Thank you for pouring so much of yourself into this experience. It was just great!”
– Mary Vance
MARY VANCE PHOTOGRAPHY
EVOKE RETREAT INCLUDES
Accommodations for three nights at the Evoke House
Meals provided during the event
(A menu will provided in advance, should you need to make other arrangements due to dietary restrictions)
Two styled photo shoots at breathtaking locations
(We will shoot at Sparks Lake and Smith Rock with gorgeous senior models each day)
An intimate learning environment
(Space is limited to just 6 attendees)
Evoke Workbook + Retreat Swag
Stop putting off your dreams and start working toward your goals. If there are areas within your business that aren’t working and your ready to make the necessary changes to build your photography empire, I encourage you to register today! There are only three spots left, so don’t wait! I can’t wait to see you this spring at the Evoke Retreat senior photography workshop!
MAY 1-4, 2018 Evoke Retreat
EVOKE WORKSHOP DATE ADDED!
June 25-28,2018 in Eugene, Ore!