Registration is now open for the EVOKE WORKSHOP with HOLLI TRUE & BRITTNEY KLUSE in Sunriver, Oregon. Our time together kicks off with a fun Meet & Greet mixer on Thursday evening, followed by two intensive days covering a multitude of topics. Day One will be focused on all-things photography related: posing, expression, communication, lighting and locations. Day Two we will focus on business-related topics: marketing, branding, pricing, websites, social media and more! Each afternoon there will be gorgeous photoshoots with beautiful senior models in awesome locations you will absolutely love!
Feeling stuck, in need of some inspiration, a little direction or simply want to give your business a kick in the pants? We can totally help you with that! This workshop was created for senior photographers, by senior photographers. If you’re ready to elevate your business to the next level and want to work smarter and not harder, this workshop was created for you!
It’s time to get real, get organized, get focused and take control. The Evoke Workshop is an event filled with inspiration and education that will elevate your senior photography business to new heights. We hope to see you this Spring in Oregon for a workshop experience unlike any other!
we’ll focus on the client experience, branding, marketing, websites & more
PORTFOLIO BUILDING PHOTO SHOOTS
put into action everything you learn with several beautiful models in a variety of styles to mix it up
posing, interaction, lighting, connection, simplicity and location tips & tricks
Q&A WITH HOLLI & BRITTNEY
transparent teaching and sharing
- Building a thriving business and achieving balance
- Natural, outdoor lighting for gorgeous pictures straight out of camera
- Master how to use a reflector- this will be a game-changer for many
- Flow-Posing to make the most use of your space and time
- How to capture a mix of perfectly posed and natural, candid images
- Choosing the perfect locations and how to maximize them
- Nail your images in-camera with minimal editing needed afterwards
- Photo Critiques with Brittney Kluse
- Brand Critiques with Holli True
- Brand your photography business in an authentic, inspired way
- Maximizing your online real estate (websites and blogs)
- How to incorporate an Assistant into your business
- Q&A sessions for everything in-between, no questions are off-limits