I am so excited to announce that I am currently accepting submissions for guest bloggers! Some of you already saw this announcement yesterday on Instagram and I am blown away by the response and the proposals sent my way! I love the idea of bridging gaps and building community. I can’t think of a better way to do this than to feature other passionate and talented creatives who have something to share with my readers! My current goal is to feature 3-4 guest bloggers per month (about one per week). Topics will need to be consistent with my own blog, surrounding senior photography from a business or client standpoint. This means you can be a high school student writing for my senior clients, a fashion blogger sharing styling tips, a makeup artist/hair stylist writing about current trends or a photographer who has been in the trenches and has something great to share with our readers! The possibilities are endless!
- All content submitted must be original. No copyright infringement or copy and paste material. Keep it authentic, friends!
- Blog posts must have at least 500 words (ideally between 600-900)
- Send 25 unwatermarked images (a custom guest-post watermark will be applied with your business name)
- Include a byline introduction, greeting our readers with your name, business name and where you are from
- Please include a profile pictures and up to three links to your website, blog and/or social media accounts
Please complete the contact form at the bottom of this post with your article idea(s). Please allow up to 5 business days for a response. If your submission is accepted, you will receive an email from Holli True with additional info, including an article due date and publish date. Please understand, I am unable to accept every submission.
If you’re looking for a Guest Blogger or if you’re interested in collaborating, let’s chat! As a full-time photographer and industry educator, I am always eager to talk about ideas and collaboration opportunities! If you have any questions, please post them in the comment section! I can’t wait to read your ideas for my blog readers! Thank you!